Monday, July 28, 2008

Man Shoots Lawnmower!

I was looking around the news today and saw an article from July 26 that I laughed hard about, I figured I'd share.

This post is from www.worldnetdaily.com


WEAPONS OF CHOICE
Don't shoot the Lawn-Boy
Man faces 6 years for armed assault on mower


Posted: July 26, 2008
12:00 am Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily


Keith Walendowski

It just wasn't Keith Walendowski's day.

After having a few drinks before 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, he noticed his grass was overgrown.

So he tried to fire up his 21-inch Lawn-Boy.

Nothing doing. It wouldn't start.

He did what any 57-year-old southside Milwaukee native would do. He pulled out his sawed-off shotgun and blew the mower away.

"I'll tell you the truth," a criminal complaint quotes an apparently inebriated Keith Walendowski. "I got p----- because my lawn mower wouldn't start, so I got my shotgun and shot it. I can do that. It's my lawn mower and my yard, so I can shoot it if I want."

But the police weren't having any part of it.

After shooting the mower, he went in his basement, where he was arrested by police, the complaint says.

Police recovered the shotgun, shells, a handgun, rounds for the handgun and a stun gun.

Dick Wagner of Wagner's Garden Mart told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel shooting the mower didn't help Walendowski's chances of getting it repaired.

"Anything not factory recommended would void the warranty," he said.

"No matter what the cause."

9 comments:

B.J. said...

LOL thats weird yet funny in a way.

RachAEL said...

haha hes so stupid! seriously! did he get arrested? can he get arrested??

Josiah said...

Let this be a lesson! Stupidity and guns do not mix! thankfully he was only mad at his lawn mower, just think if he was mad at... his neighbors windows or somethin like that?

B.J. said...

ya ur right Josiah

Anonymous said...

lol thatz funny. poor guy though.

Josiah said...

Stevio, you realize you can delete old posts if you want. if you wanted to, you could also develop another "blog" title for a brand new place to talk that isn't linked to this one at all, but still keeping the same name.

Nate said...

thats too bad the damage isnt under the warranty! poor guy.

Lady Mew said...

doot for BJ!
doot for Rachael!
doot for Josiah!
doot for Emily!
doot for Nate!
and doot for SAUL!!! even thow he iznt heer!
@8PPP


SAUL!!!!!!! "^.^" XOXOXO

Lady Mew said...

i remember thoze dayz wen i wuz obsessed with Saul... @%DDD


<3 for everywun!!!!!!! "^.^"